Brand: Alba Botanica
Color: Coconut Rescue
- Delivers potent hydration, a hearty does of antioxidants & a jolt of caffeine-fueled rejuvenation
- Rich, creamy concoction made with unrefined coconut oil, coconut milk & shea butter
- 100% vegetarian ingredients. Deeply moisturizes and soothes
- No animal testing. Smooth over entire body after bathing and any time skin feels thirsty. Give special attention to extra dry skin, elbows, knees and feet
- NO: parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances
Legal Disclaimer: Please note that colors/graphics on some items may vary slightly due to differences in lighting, exposure, or recently updated product from the manufacturer. Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation and/or packaging of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site.
Release Date: 2015-04-16
Details: Bye-bye dry. Hello supple! These skin softening superstars, packed with rich, botanical emollients, are clinically proven to provide 100% daily hydration. Both hydrating and hypo-allergenic, they'll have your skin begging for more. Since 1979, Alba Botanica has offered 100% vegetarian personal care products that do beautiful for you, your friends and the animals and Earth you love. We make a full range of products packed with potent, botanical ingredients that are formulated to nourish the individualized needs of your skin and hair. Because we are committed to the health and happiness of all furry friends, we never test our products, or the ingredients that go into them, on animals. We recognize the need to be good stewards of all natural resources. So we try to do beautiful by reducing our environmental impact in everything we do as a business. With our products, the way that we make them, and how we treat others, we want to inspire and uplift women from head to soul.