Teen & Adult Multi-Vitamin (6 a day)
Comprehensive micronutrient essentials, iron- and vitamin K-free.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin and mineral formula, the amounts of calcium, magnesium, and several other nutrients have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit into six capsules daily to maintain patient compliance. Teen Adult Multi-Vitamin Capsule Formula retains the important balance of fat- and water-soluble antioxidants, B-complex vitamins, and other nutrients of a sound nutritional foundation. Activated forms of folate (as Metafolin®** L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) and vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) are used for enhanced absorption and bioactivity. Teen Adult Multi-Vitamin capsules contain a full-spectrum of bioavailable trace elements, excluding iron. Supplemental iron is unnecessary for most adult men and women and may be potentially harmful, as excessive amounts have been associated with heart disease, arthritis, and cellular damage. Copper is included because of its importance for SOD antioxidant enzyme activity and to maintain a healthy balance with zinc. Vegetarian capsules made of plant cellulose are used for this product. Teen Adult Multi-Vitamin Capsule Formula is well-suited for those who prefer capsules or have difficulty swallowing, as the capsules may be pulled apart and the contents mixed with food if desired.
Teen Adult Multi-Vitamin Capsule Formula is a full-spectrum multiple vitamin and mineral supplement formula containing:
More complete “families” of nutrients for natural balance and safety
• 100% natural vitamin E complex, including all mixed tocopherol isomers (d-alpha, d-beta, d-gamma, and d-delta), provides broader antioxidant protection
• Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor extend more complete vitamin A nutrition
• All-natural mixed carotenoids, including alpha and beta carotenes, lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-cryptoxanthin offer more diverse benefit and are safer than synthetic beta-carotene alone
• Complete vitamin B-complex supports many metabolic functions and includes significant amounts of B vitamins most crucial to helping maintain normal homocysteine metabolism
Activated folate and vitamin B12 for highest absorption and bioavailability
• Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, unlike folic acid, is absorbed and utilized directly and is the most beneficial form for patients with elevated homocysteine resulting from compromised utilization of folate
• Methylcobalamin, an active form of vitamin B12, is a highly reliable oral form of this difficult-to-absorb nutrient
Extra vitamin D3 to optimize daily intake for broad physiological benefit
• Natural vitamin D3 is included at 1,000 IU daily, a higher amount than typically found in daily multivitamins, to help achieve optimal intakes now recognized to support bone health as well as its numerous roles in tissues throughout the body
Mineral and trace element compounds with validated bioavailability
• True amino acid chelates from Albion® Laboratories are fully-reacted, low molecular weight mineral compounds with exceptional tolerance and documented bioavailability
• Calcium citrate-malate is a well-studied calcium compound with higher absorption and effectiveness than many other calcium sources
• Organically bound chromium and vanadium complexes offer high physiological activity
Servings per container: 180
Suggested Use: 3 capsules twice daily with food.