If Reese’s peanut butter cups are your favorite sweet snacks, we’ll give you a few good reasons to stop eating these. We see the tiny little cups everywhere, and it’s just impossible to ignore them.
However, you better be looking for your next favorite snack, because the Reese’s cups are the last thing you need to put in your mouth.
The tiny butter cups were first presented to the world in 1928 by Mr. Reese. The farmer was also a shipping foreman for Milton S. Hershey.
He invented the sweet snack, and this made him quit his dairy farming business. This crated an excellent soil for his candy company that was first located in his basement.
We can see the tiny cups in many shapes, sizes and varieties. Yes, we all love chocolate and peanut butter, but would you ingest TBHQ?
The main ingredients of Reese’s butter cups include: Milk chocolate, (milk, chocolate, sugar, cocoa butter, chocolate, no fat milk, milk fat, lactose, soy lecithin, PGPR), peanuts, sugar dextrose, salt, TBHQ and citric acid.
- Soy Lecithin
About 93% of the soy in our country is genetically modified. Soy lecithin affects fertility and reproduction. It may even cause serious behavioral and cerebral abnormalities, and researchers claim it can trigger the development of abnormal breast cancer cells.
Polyglycerol polyricinoleate is used instead of cocoa butter to spend less money in the production procedure. PGRP is obtained from castor beans, and it reduces the viscosity of chocolate. Studies have shown that it causes gastrointestinal problems and allergies in children.
Tertiary butylhidroquinone is obtained from petroleum, and it’s toxic. TBHQ causes nausea, vomiting, ringing in the ears, delirium, and collapse. I can severely damage the lungs and the umbilical cells. Some researchers believe that it can cause stomach cancer. When it comes to children, TBHQ causes anxiety, restlessness, and intensified ADHD symptoms.
Follow link for "Organic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups" recipe and full article